Corporate Partner Sponsor
Designed for companies who want to provide employees with professional development opportunities in leadership, project management, and program evaluation, while engaging them to further the work of SVP our community. Benefits include: the opportunity for 1 employee to become an SVP Partner, including voting privileges, and 2 tickets to special event or social gatherings. Recognition at this level can also be allocated towards our Education Programs. Please ask for more details.
Designed for businesses and corporations that want to support the work of SVP Tampa Bay and give employees the opportunity to share their unique skills with local nonprofits. Corporate Partners get all the benefits of becoming a partner, along with corporate recognition at SVP events. This gives employees an excellent opportunity to utilize and develop their talents to help the community. Corporate Partners donate a minimum of $15,000 annually, which will be distributed to Social Venture Partners Tampa Bay and our partnered investees.
Additional benefits include: prime logo recognition on the SVP website, opportunity for 1 employee to become an SVP Partner, including voting privileges, and 4 tickets to special event or social gatherings. Please ask for more details.
The Philanthropic Partners Program is an initiative of SVP Tampa Bay to increase venture philanthropy among small to mid-sized charitable organizations in our community. Our Philanthropic Partners Program is designed for businesses that want to give funding and expertise in a significant way.
SVP Tampa Bay provides training and tools for a socially conscious business to customize its giving by making a grant to one or all of our social venture investees of its choice. The Philanthropic Partner company also provides volunteers from among its employees and management team to assist with capacity building projects of our investees and our own capacity.
As a turn-key solution to your Corporate Social Responsibility needs, SVP invites you to:
- Provide employees with professional development opportunities in leadership, project management, program evaluation, and more
- Promote retention by engaging your employees on challenging and rewarding projects that develop skills that can be applied in the workplace
- Increase your corporate visibility and exposure as a community citizen
- Build your company’s connection with other professionals and businesses throughout Tampa Bay
- Opportunity to vote on which nonprofits we select to be our investees
- Invitations to our social events Corporate recognition at SVP Tampa Bay events
- Corporate exposure on the SVP Tampa Bay website